Grey Bruce Health Services is expanding COVID-19 testing capacity and is now offering appointments at its Southampton Hospital. Those who meet the COVID-19 testing criteria can now pre-book an appointment at the following GBHS locations:
- GBHS Southampton Hospital
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- GBHS Owen Sound Hospital
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. For weekend availability, check online booking system or call.
Appointments are required and walk-ins will not be accepted. There are two options for booking an appointment: online at www.gbhs.on.ca (Book COVID-19 Test), or by phone at 519-378-1466.
When visiting, please bring and wear your own face mask or face covering. Help us reduce congested spaces and parking by arriving no more than a few minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Testing Criteria at GBHS Hospitals
COVID-19 tests will only be provided to individuals who meet at least one of the following criteria. If you do not meet any of the criteria below, you will not be tested.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been identified as a close contact of a known COVID-19 case by a Public Health Unit, or through the COVID-19 app
- You work in a facility where there is an outbreak as identified by a Public Health Unit
- You have been referred for testing by public health for other reasons (travel, school, etc.)
- You are eligible for testing as part of a Ministry of Health or Ministry of Long-Term Care initiative (i.e. before a surgical procedure, visiting long-term care).
Media Contact: Nicole Schmidt, Communications Coordinator Grey Bruce Health Services, T: 519-376-2121 ext. 2805, E: firstname.lastname@example.org F/T/I: @GreyBruceHealth