Grey Bruce Health Services is now offering all patients easy access to their personal health information though a free online tool called MyChart. Click here to register online.
What is MyChart?
MyChart was developed by Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more than 40 hospitals in Ontario participate in the MyChart program. Using MyChart, patients can view test results and other clinical records, enter personal health information, share their records and securely message their physician or healthcare professional, any time, from anywhere.
What will I see in MyChart?
- Health records from participating MyChart hospitals and home and community care services where you have been treated (*To access the full list of participating MyChart organizations, please visit www.mychart.ca and scroll to bottom of page)
- Lab results, blood bank tests, medication lists, allergies, microbiology results, radiology reports, discharge summaries, pathology and genetics reports. MyChart does not include your complete medical record
- A personal health record, which allows users to enter information on allergies, medical conditions, immunizations, health measurements, medications, mood, weight and tests
- Messages you have sent or received by a healthcare professional, to whom you have provided access to your MyChart profile
- An option to share your records with healthcare professionals
How long before I see results?
Some results are subject to a delay to provide doctors and health care professionals with enough time to meet with you to review sensitive test results. Records will be made available to you after they are available to your clinicians:
What do I need to sign-up?
- Health card
- Valid e-mail address
How do I sign-up?
Patients and visitors can sign-up for MyChart at all six GBHS hospitals and online.
At the Owen Sound Hospital, anyone can sign-up for MyChart at Health Records – Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Patients with appointments at the Owen Sound Hospital can sign-up in:
- Ambulatory Care
- Fracture Clinic
- Medical Imaging
At the Meaford, Markdale, Southampton, Lion’s Head, Wiarton hospitals, MyChart sign-up can be done at Registration.
What happens next?
- Within five business days, you will receive an e-mail with a link to www.mychart.ca and a four digit PIN to complete registration
- Once your registration is complete, you can log-in to your MyChart account at www.mychart.ca
Who do I contact for assistance?
- Please contact the MyChart Support Line at 1-833-221-2202 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org