To book an appointment for COVID-19 testing at GBHS, please select one of the locations below:
Pre-booked appointments are required, and walk-ins are not accepted. You must bring your health card and your own mask to the appointment.
COVID-19 tests will only be provided to individuals who meet at least one of the following criteria. If you do not meet any of the criteria below, you will not be tested.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been identified as a close contact of a known COVID-19 case by a Public Health Unit, or through the COVID-19 app
- You work in a facility where there is an outbreak as identified by a Public Health Unit
- You have been referred for testing by public health
- You are eligible for testing as part of a Ministry of Health or Ministry of Long-Term Care initiative (i.e. before a surgical procedure, visiting long-term care).
If you are very ill, go to the nearest Emergency Department or call 9-1-1.
Note: Testing for international travel is not offered at GBHS Assessment Centres, as per provincial government direction. If you are planning a trip, check the COVID testing requirements with the country you are travelling to, as well as requirements for re-entry into Canada: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/221